Clause in contract means he could leave without Champions League qualification.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan celebrate with Kaka as the Brazilian ace scores twice on his 300th appearance for the club.
– Milan’s Kaka party (but will he leave?)
– Splendid brace from the Brazilian on the day of his 300th game in a Rossoneri jersey. Adriano Galliani reveals: ‘He has a clause in his contract and could leave without Champions League qualification’,
– He replies: ‘I hope to remain’.
– Carlos Tevez is out, so Gonzalo Higuain can stop Juve.
– Rafa Benitez has five reasons to hope in the big match.
– Smoke bombs thrown at the Bianconeri bus.
– Erick Thohir and referees: ‘I don’t know whether to laugh or cry’.
– Edin Dzeko is the target.
– Early Roma kick-off without Francesco Totti.
– Sinisa Mihajlovic takes on Vincenzo Montella.
– Unstoppable Atalanta, Europe is within reach.
– Politics and ultras: open to dialogue with summit set up in Rome.
– Palermo win away again, Tavano-Mac to revive Empoli.
– Mou’s Chelsea slip up. Liga: all the top teams soar.
– Aurelio De Laurentiis turning point.
– ‘I’ll bring video replays on to the field’. ‘I will ask the Federation to experiment in summer friendlies’.
– Tonight Napoli host Juve, while Roma visit Sassuolo.
– Thohir on the attack too: ‘Referees? I feel like laughing’.
– Mario Balotelli and Kaka, it’s a spectacular Milan.
– Easy 3-0 over Chievo, brace for the Brazilian.
– Bologna plummet, but Ballardini is confirmed.
– Atletico fly, Derby to Barça and Chelsea fall.
– Bari and Palermo, what victories! Super Reggina.
– Napoli-Juve: Bianconeri challenge the cauldron of the San Paolo.
– ‘You don’t scare us’.
– Extraordinary securing measures (yesterday team bus hit by eggs) for a game seen in 200 countries.
– Antonio Conte’s players are fired up, gritty Benitez even attacks Mou.
– Crystal Palace shut Jose Mourinho up too.
– From his anti-Juve barbs to Chelsea’s shock defeat with a John Terry own goal.
– Balo-Kaka: it’s a big name Milan.
– Rossoneri stars, with Honda assisting, take down Chievo.
– Super Atalanta crush Bologna, Ballardini hanging by a thread.
– Toro revenge against Cagliari to build a brighter future.
– Inter, Thohir puts everyone under review and criticises the referees.