Tired and sluggish performance punished by Costa Rica.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as the Azzurri deservedly beaten by Costa Rica and now need at least a point against Uruguay to advance.
Image courtesy of La Gazzetta dello Sport.
– ‘Boiled and eaten up’.
– Shock Azzurri defeat, as tired and sluggish Italy beaten by Costa Rica.
– To go through they must at least draw with Uruguay on Tuesday. It’ll be tough..
– Prandelli: ‘Now we need energy and organisation’.
– Balo gets it wrong, but the Coach absolves him.
– Pistolero Suarez, the new nightmare knocks out the English.
– France goal crazy, Switzerland crushed 5-2.
– Today it’s the turn of Germany and Argentina with Messi under pressure.
– Ranieri is the new Coach of Greece, but Zac in the balance in Japan.
Image courtesy of Corriere dello Sport.
– Let’s believe!
– Shock defeat to Costa Rica, World Cup is at risk.
– Unrecognisable Italy, now a draw needed against Uruguay on Tuesday.
– Prandelli: ‘Have faith’.
– Thiago Motta denounces conspiracy.
– France flatten Switzerland and Ecuador get three points.
– It is the day of Argentina and Germany.
– Juve, goodbye to Berardi.
– Napoli let Armero go.
– Sassuolo also sign Zaza.
– Parma buy out Biabiany to send him straight to Inter.
– Italy astounded us, but in a bad way. Azzurri unwatchable, also due to the insane choices of Prandelli, as Costa Rica win 1-0.
– Now we need at least a draw with Uruguay in Tuesday’s showdown.
– France demolish Switzerland 5-2, Ecuador fight back.
– Juve: Zaza brings €7.5m.
– Berardi remains another year at Sassuolo.
– Giovinco in renewal talks.
– Toro: For Ferreyra duel with Genoa.
– Sanchez Mino on his way.
– Mbia to Inter, early arrival.
– Milan: Kaka, make up your mind.
– Belfodil and Biabiany owned outright by Parma.
– Atalanta have Cigarini.
– Armero and Nico Lopez go to Udinese.
– Gabriel Silva to Roma?