Have you been enjoying the amazing scenes at football’s biggest tournament this summer? Want to enjoy it even more?
John Lewis are offering one lucky reader the chance to snap themselves up a trophy winning prize in the shape of a Brazil mini fridge, big enough to keep all of your beers cold during the game and ensure that you don’t miss a second of the action.
Worth £649, the fridge is decorated with a celebratory Brazil flag design as well as adjustable shelves to fit your chosen summer beverage, and it comes small enough to slot in next to the sofa!
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning one of these amazing prizes is answer the simple question below.
A winner will be chosen at random after the competition closes on Wednesday 2nd July.
Q. How many teams will be competing in the football in Brazil this summer?
To enter, send your response to email@example.com, with subject line BRAZIL FRIDGE COMPETITION.
Be sure to check out the full range of John Lewis fridges too!
Closer to the action mini bar fridge competition – Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions are subject to our main Terms and Conditions and where both documents conflict, the main Terms and Conditions will prevail.
2. The mini bar fridge competition will run from 10:00 BST on Wednesday 25th June until 23:59 on Wednesday 2nd July.
3. No purchase or payment is necessary to enter the Competition.
4. In order to be considered as a winner of the competition you must enter the competition question on CaughtOffside.com correctly
5. To enter, you must be a resident of the UK (with a residential delivery address within UK), 18 years of age
or over. Employees of John Lewis and their affiliated agencies, their immediate families and those directly
related to them are not eligible to enter.
6. Any information provided may be used at the discretion of John Lewis, we will not sell or in any way knowingly pass on your personal information.
7. Winner will be notified by a message to the email address provided within five working days from close of the competition.
8. The prize draw decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. In order to receive their prize, the winners are required to provide John Lewis with their full name and UK address. Should a winner not acknowledge receipt of their win, and provide their full name and UK address, within 14 days of receiving notice from John Lewis that they have won a prize, we reserve the right to redraw or not fulfil the prize.
10. The prizes will be dispatched out within 30 days of the winners notifying John Lewis of their full name and UK address.
11. No responsibility is accepted for entries which are for any reason whatsoever not received or delivered.
12. John Lewis reserves the right to change the prize for one of an equivalent value. The prize cannot be modified, is non-transferable, and there is no cash alternative in part or in whole.
13. John Lewis excludes all liability under these terms, in contract or tort (including negligence) for any loss, damage, costs and/or expenses, loss of profits, goodwill, consequential, indirect or special losses, howsoever caused in connection with the Competition.
14. By entering the Competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these rules, the John Lewis terms and conditions which can be viewed on the website.
15. John Lewis reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any point in time.