Colombian ace confirms departure from Monaco, already signed new deal.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Monaco’s James Rodriguez has all-but secured his move to Real Madrid in €80m deal.
– James Rodriguez done, the only thing missing is his signature.
– Juan Manuel has on his shirt the signature that all Madridistas are hoping for. Madrid hope to close the signing today for the Colombian for €75m and finish off the dream team.
– God has been. Yesterday at Barajas heading for Monaco was the madness.
– He will sign for 6 seasons, earn €7m a year and hopes to return to Madrid for definite this week.
– Alvaro Negredo out for two months. The Man City striker breaks his fifth metatarsal.
– ‘Suarez is a scapegoat’. The world of football agree that the period of isolation handed by FIFA is inhumane.
– James is already signed.
– Madrid come to an agreement with Monaco for €80m. The only thing missing is deciding which day he will be presented.
– Yesterday he stopped off in Madrid with his wife. He went to Nice to deal his departure from Monaco.
– Six players from Shakhtar leave because of the war.
– Five Brazilians and an Argentinean won’t return to the Ukrainian team.
– Chelsea leave Tiago in the lurch. The Portuguese could continue with Atletico. Valencia are also interested.
– Barca have two days to sign Mathieu. Valencia go on tour on Wednesday.
– Mathieu or Blind NOW.
– The signing of the French centre-back will be immediate if Valencia lower the clause. If the Che club don’t unblock the situation, the Dutch option will speed up.
– James, an €80m whim. Real Madrid travel to USA today.
– Halilovic is going to be a star. Luis Enrique will take him to England.
– He is the sensation of the first of the first test and he cost €2.2m. He combines talent, dribbling, vision and change of pace.
– Six players from Shakhtar refuse to return to Ukraine.