Conte ready to start a new page in the Azzurri’s history…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Massimiliano Allegri suggests that depending on Champions League progress, Juventus will make signings in January.
– Antonio Conte sings.
– The new Italy’s first outing after the World Cup flop. The CT to start with Simone Zaza, Ciro Immobile and lots of the players from Brazil.
– Wesley Sneijder: “Cesare Prandelli has bewitched me and Balo…”
– Argentina ruin Germany’s party (4-2).
– Massimiliano Allegri: “Juve forward in the Champions League and then new signings. Milan for the podium in Serie A”.
– Falcao text to Marotta: “Thanks, see you soon…”
– Rodrigo Palacio’s goals are back and [maybe] Pazza Inter.
– Shopping and…Yuto Nagatomo, a reborn Keisuke Honda in Milan.
– A first goal 20 years ago, this is how Francesco Totti became magic.
– Conte, youth turning point.
– Italy start again, the CT chooses youngsters against Holland.
– Immobile, Zaza, Sirigu and De Sciglio.
– Great enthusiasm at Bari (20.45).
– Italian clubs in crisis, Europe’s big clubs are far away. Real Madrid earn twice as much as Juve, who are our leaders.
– Juventus try again for Adrien Rabiot.
– Gonzalo Higuain injured, controversy. Argentina, what revenge: Four against the Germans.
– Carlo Ancelotti-Perez cold war at Real.
– Stefan De Vrij reveals: “I don’t understand my teammates”.
– Allegri: “Champions League and signings in January…”
– “We have to get through the groups, then there will be the winter window. Nevertheless, even if we stay like this my Juve can count on a competitive squad”.
– Here is Conte’s Italy: “We will set an example”.
– Angel Di Maria show, Germany KO.
– Amauri: “Toro, what a stomach”.
– The race for the free agents has started. Verona target Marco Donadel, Parma like McDonald Mariga and Christian Bolanos and then there is Ronaldinho…
– A Spanish Milan, Suso ordered.