Tevez and Nainggolan make the difference for the title chasers…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as title rivals Juventus and Roma both win while Fernando Torres is set for his AC Milan debut on Sunday.
– Juve Apache, Ninja Roma.
– Carlos Tevez and Radja Nainggolan, what strength!
– Carlitos scores and sets up Marchisio for 2-0 over Udinese. Alvaro Morata makes his debut.
– Belgian is MotM for the Giallorossi (who leave Totti and Iturbe on the bench) and prompts the own goal for success in Empoli.
– La Palito: dedicated to the poor of Buenos Aires.
– Inter with two strikers against Sassuolo’s marvellous trio. Mauro Icardi partnered by Pablo Osvaldo or Rodrigo Palacio.
– Massimo Moratti in the stands after a four-month absence.
– Milan go to Parma. Jeremy Menez untouchable: he can play in three roles. Fernando Torres doubt: he could start from the bench.
– Infinite Atletico sink Real.
– Serie B: Perugia unstoppable.
– Catania Flop, Pellegrino out?
– Juve and Roma, full steam ahead.
– Tevez leads the Bianconeri against Udinese with a goal and assist for Claudio Marchisio.
– Nainggolan launches Giallorossi in Empoli.
– Now the Champions League with Malmo and CSKA.
– Napoli scare, Milan exam. Azzurri host Chievo amid tension, Rossoneri visit Parma.
– Lazio new boys introduced.
– Diego Costa what a hat-trick in Chelsea show. Balotelli flop, Liverpool ko and City draw.
– Super Atletico and Ancelotti already in chaos.
– PSG alarm, another draw and air of crisis.
– Perugia break away, Catania collapse and look to Sannino.
– The sign of the Apache: Vamos Juve!
– Tevez breaks the deadlock right away, stronger than his injury problems in the build-up. Marchisio doubles up: Bianconeri beat Udinese 2-0 and stay top on full points.
– Fabio Quagliarella returns to Marassi as an opponent: ‘Samp tough, Toro more so. I scored some crazy goals here. A draw won’t be enough for us’.
– Roma push through with an own goal, but Empoli are furious. Protests for a penalty denied to Mchedlidze and Coach Sarri sent off.
– Milan: the hour of Torres.
– Inter: all on Icardi.
– Simeone makes Ancelotti cry.
– Balotelli ko.
– Serie B: What a great Perugia.
– In Catania the bench is already wobbling..