San Siro is sold out as Inzaghi hopes to pass “fundamental test”…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Juventus striker Carlos Tevez puts the pressure on AC Milan ahead of their clash at San Siro.
– Carlos Tevez: ‘Milan, let’s see what you’ve got’.
– Apache fires up the San Siro showdown. ‘Rossoneri cannot hide, they are playing at home and must take the initiative’.
– ‘My Juve is stronger than a year ago’.
– Arturo Vidal wants to start the match.
– Silvio Berlusconi: ‘Fundamental test’. Sold out, gate worth €3.2m.
– Pippo Inzaghi looks to the counter-attack and Jeremy Menez, while Stephan El Shaarawy starts.
– Inter, what a start: five games and zero goals conceded. They’re chasing the record, as never previously managed six opening clean sheets.
– Nemanja Vidic studies his rivals.
– New San Siro: 56,000 seats.
– Roma: Daniele De Rossi-Miralem Pjanic with Zdenek Zeman in their sights. Giallorossi duo and the Coach left as enemies, tomorrow meet again.
– Olimpico gets four matches at Euro 2020.
– We begin with Cesena-Empoli, who never had so many season ticket sales.
– Blond, wearing the Lazio Number 8: Basta reminiscent of Re Cecconi.
– Antonio Conte: ‘Give me Europe’.
– ‘Win to earn my World Cup campaign. We’ll qualify, then work without minimal objectives. I have no prejudice against Mario Balotelli, but with me it’s a revolving door, so you can enter and exit’.
– ‘Simone Zaza fortunately plays at Sassuolo, as he’d find no space at a big club’.
– ‘Daniele De Rossi like others has a positive rage within him. I want a group of 30 based on meritocracy’.
– ‘I wasn’t friendly with Baggio. Inzaghi is similar to me. Lotito is not a problem, as I am in charge’.
– It’s a mad Milan, Inzaghi scares Juve. San Siro packed out and ex-Allegri admits ‘it is a special game for me’.
– Liverpool and Borussia: Balo and Immobile in action today.
– Euro 2020: Four games in Rome.
– Have Italian clubs woken up in Europe with five wins out of six? Yes, but let’s wait. Man City and Atletico Madrid will be the moments of truth.
– Tonight Milan-Juve: a special match for the Coach.
– Massimiliano Allegri goosebumps. ‘I am not afraid. Inzaghi? I started out training small teams…’
– Pippo: ‘Max, I’ll try to beat you’.
– Berlusconi: ‘Win and all is forgiven’.
– Duel between Menez and Tevez, big protagonists of the season so far. Argentine: ‘These are my games’.
– Poli-De Jong the anti-Pogba tandem. Vidal wants to play.
– Toro, Nocerino takes on the alarmists: ‘Have faith, the goals will come’.
– Zeman: ‘Roma, why did I watch you?’
– Record defence pushes Inter on.
– Dybala: ‘Palermo will rise to the occasion’.
– PSG powder keg with Ibra’s clan against the French players and Blanc at risk.
– Serie B: Entella heart, but Spezia celebrate 1-0. Carpi 2-2 Trapani.