In contrast, disappointment within the Barcelona camp…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as reaction to El Clasico continues to dominate with Carlo Ancelotti receiving plenty of praise.
– Carlo magnanimous.
– Ancelotti reconstructs Madrid and transforms them into a solid team.
– The dressing room considers him the great architect of Madrid’s excellent form. Within the club he is more valued than ever.
– Comeback in four minutes..and co-leaders!
– Mario Mandzukic scores and Moya saves.
– Barca’s regeneration has not happened yet.
– Arrasate sentenced. The bets are on the German boss in fashion: Tuchel.
– Seven goals in eight games. Napoli star Jose Callejon, Calcio’s top goalscorer.
– More than a victory.
– The Bernabeu Clasico sends Barca into depression.
– Ancelotti’s team equals the record goals of the 1959 Madrid team.
– Atletico not out of step. A goal from Mandzukic decides a rough match.
– Sevilla are co-leaders: they mount a comeback between the 88th and 93rd minutes.
– Guardiola loses his temper: he confronts the fourth official in the draw with Borussia (0-0).
– Heads or tails.
– Barca competed well until 2-1 but need to correct their mistakes to be more solid.
– The Bernabeu insults remain unpunished: Chamartin lets fly with shouts classified as ‘intolerant’ but the anti-violence unit looks the other way.
– 1 The incorporation of Luis Suarez into the trident.
– 2 According to the statistics it wasn’t a disaster.
– 3 There’s a lot of room for improvement and plenty of time.
– 1 At set-pieces they are still vulnerable.
– 2 Luche contradicts himself with the old style.
– 3 Invisible reinforcements and a bench without spark.
– Iniesta, two weeks out but he wants to play against Ajax: Rakitic, a surprising replacement.
– Pepe provokes.
– Sevilla 2 Villarreal 1: the submarine sunk in two minutes.