Ancelotti calls for calm in Madrid after two losses…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as the Barcelona supporters are rewarded with a devastating display from Lionel Messi.
– ‘Come to Madrid’.
– Crazy about a 16-year-old child! Unusual display from the club to capture the Norwegian. They have treated him like a King. He trained with Cristiano, Zidane showed him Valdebebas, he met Florentino and saw the derby next to Jose Angel Sanchez.
– Carlo: “Everything is under control”. He transmits calm to the club, who indicate that the players are responsible.
– The Camp Nou’s decision: Messi. They chant Leo and are divided about Luis Enrique during a comfortable goal feast in front of just 27,000 spectators.
– Sevilla finish off Caparros.
– Youngsters and more than enough Rojiblancos: Atletico won the derby with six youth team players and an average age of only 25.
– Mou tempts Messi.
– According to the Daily Star, Chelsea are willing to pay the release clause (€250m) and would offer him a six-year contract.
– Tebas insists on paying tribute this Sunday for him surpassing Zarra.
– “I wouldn’t sign Messi”.
– Casillas spoke on COPE: “If we win the 11th Sergio will lift it”.
– Easy goal feast in the Cup for Barca against Elche.
– Deulofeu and Gameiro lower Caparros’ morale.
– Atletico have not won three consecutive derbies since 1951.
– Messi: Six-year Blues deal.
– “Messi, Messi”.
– The Camp Nou make it clear that Leo is their idol and the star responds with a devastating display.
– Barca, with a goalscoring trident, seal their passage into the quarter-finals with a ‘five-goal haul’ to counter the crisis.
– Cristiano alarm: the Portuguese picks up a knee problem and shows signs of tiredness.
– This Sunday before the Barca-Atleti match: the LFP will pay tribute to Leo for surpassing Zarra.
– It’s now official: Victor Valdes signs for Manchester United.