Juve hungry for goals against Chievo and in transfer market…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan lose to Lazio, Philippe Mexes disgraces the club and Pippo Inzaghi is at risk of losing his job.
– Rossoneri hit rock bottom.
– Lazio overturn Milan: Pippo Inzaghi at risk. Jeremy Menez gives false hope, then Biancocelesti burst out 3-1 winners.
– Philippe Mexes madness, he’s sent off. Tough locker room confrontation with Adriano Galliani, team in a training retreat until the Coppa Italia clash.
– Pippo: ‘It’s decisive’.
– Viola goosebumps for Roma.
– Carlos Tevez seeks the great escape.
– Giallorossi muscles against Fiorentina passing, Rudi Garcia: ‘I’m more Italian and happy with it’.
– Bianconeri without Andrea Pirlo, Andrea Barzagli back after four months.
– Massimiliano Allegri cold on Antonio Conte’s visit.
– Erick Thohir unstoppable: straight away a midfielder, then run to Yaya Toure. ET meets Moratti, pushes for one from Leiva, Motta and Diarra.
– Punches, kicks: out! When Ronaldo loses his mind.
– Turbo Lazio.
– Pippo trembles. Fightback liquidates Milan, Inzaghi increasingly in the balance.
– The referee doesn’t award three penalties for the Biancocelesti, who go third again.
– Mexes madness, he attacks Mauri.
– Djordjevic fear, suspected fracture.
– Cagliari take off with Cop.
– Roma face Fiorentina test and Juve want to break away.
– Mancini attacks. Brozovic lands: ‘Inter, here I am’.
– Ronaldo, red card for a kick.
– Mou, how embarrassing.
– Juve hungry for goals.
– Between Chievo and the transfer market. Allegri’s getaway plan at the top: ‘Five points aren’t enough’.
– Marotta prepares new striker: dreaming of Cavani in June, early Zaza arrival more complicated.
– Osvaldo seems closer, but also Necid.
– Toro, there’s Inter: reinforce yourself.
– Against the team that is dominating the January market, the Granata must compensate for lack of Cairo action.
– Lazio celebrate, they go third on their own.
– Inzaghi trembles, Mexes madness.
– Roma fear Viola.
– Garcia tries with a smile.
– Ronaldo crazy! He punches Edimar and then apologises.