Menu

Top Gear is dead to me but I’ll do new car show, says Chelsea fan Jeremy Clarkson

Former Top Gear host Jeremy Clarkson has stated his desire to return on screen with another show about motoring after recently being sacked by the BBC.

SEE ALSO:
Find out the world’s richest footballers in 2015!
Top 50 Premier League players in 2014/15, with Arsenal & Chelsea stars ranking high
Chelsea goal videos

The out-spoken presenter has admitted there is no way back for him with Top Gear, but says he will miss his time with the show, which he says had become ‘his baby’.

The 55-year-old was given his marching orders after a verbal and physical attack on producer Oisin Tymon last month, though he had already gained a reputation with some viewers as an unsuitable host due to various other controversies throughout his time with the BBC.

Still, Clarkson is being tipped to make a comeback in some form, and the Guardian reports that he has written in his column for the Sunday Times that he is planning to start a new show similar to the hugely successful Top Gear.

“I have lost my baby but I shall create another,” he is quoted as saying. “I don’t know who the other parent will be or what the baby will look like, but I cannot sit around any more organising my photograph album.”

More Stories Chelsea FC Jeremy Clarkson Top Gear