- LFC striker Danny Ings and his WAG Georgia Gibbs appear to be heading to very different locations this winter
- Ings has been linked with a possible loan move to West Brom when the January transfer window opens
- Girlfriend Georgia is going back to Australia to enjoy some sun while her man struggles to fire up his career
- READ MORE: New PL boss tipped to make double Liverpool transfer raid one of his first moves in January
- SEE ALSO: Liverpool WAG Larissa Pereira proves she can handle a cold midweek night in Stoke
Danny Ings could be on the move in January as the Birmingham Mail report that West Bromwich Albion are keen to sign him on loan.
While the Liverpool striker considers a possible switch to the West Midlands, his girlfriend Georgia Gibbs is heading back to her native Australia.
Reds WAG Gibbs took to Instagram on Thursday to deliver the news that she was coming home as she shared a video of herself fresh out of the gym.
Speaking to her 421,000 followers, Aussie model Georgia said: “I just finished training and it was really, really hard because it’s bloody freezing, even though the sun’s out today.
“But I’m coming back to Australia tonight. I’m really excited!”
There is no suggestion that Ings and his missus are breaking up. Indeed, the pair looked very happy at the weekend as they attended a charity ball on behalf of the James Milner Foundation.
But Ings must surely be gutted to be separated from his partner if only for a short period, especially if she is enjoying the Sydney sun while he is sent to West Brom!