Leeds Utd face Blackburn Rovers at 15:00GMT – If you want to watch the game here’s all you need to know:
How to Watch Blackburn v Leeds Live Streaming
- Bet365 are live streaming a number of Championship games through their website – please follow the on screen instructions to access the live streaming options here : All you need is a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours to qualify. 18+ begambleaware
What Time does Blackburn v Leeds Utd kickoff?
- The match kicks off at 15:00 on Saturday 4th July 2020.
Where is Blackburn Rovers v Leeds being played?
- The match is being played at Ewood Park, Blackburn, England.
Four wins from their last six games should be enough to see Leeds United secure a long awaited Premier League return.
The league leaders face Blackburn Rovers at Ewood Park on Saturday with the hosts all but out of the playoff running having suffered back to back defeats.
Marcelo Bielsa’s side sit six points clear of Brentford in third after a disappointing draw at home to struggling Luton in midweek.
Leeds dominated from start to finish creating a number of golden opportunities. But once again, like they have so often under Bielsa, they lacked that cutting edge in the final third.
Blackburn looked to be in with a chance of sneaking into the playoffs after a convincing win over Bristol City two weeks ago.
But back to back defeats against Wigan and rock bottom Barnsley leave them five points off the top six with just a handful of games left to play.
Ben Brereton will miss three games following his red card at Barnsley. The striker was on the pitch for a matter of minutes before being sent off for lashing out. Adam Armstrong, Blackburn’s top scorer, is likely to lead the line then for Rovers. And he’s 12/1 to open the scoring.
Leeds won the reverse fixture 2-1 earlier in the season with Patrick Bamford opening the scoring. The striker, who has 14 goals to his name so far, is 5/4 to score anytime. It’s 8/1 for the same scoreline. And 13/8 for Bamford anytime Leeds win 2-1.
With one defeat in nine for Leeds and just one win in seven for Rovers it’s hard to see anything other than a United win at 4/6.
For added value Leeds -1 at 2/1 could be a sound bet. Blackburn are as big as 19/4 to pick up a much needed three points with the draw 3/1 – this could be the value bet conscious Mowbray’s men have drawn three of their last seven.
Live Stream Terms & Conditions
- To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.
- Any fixture/event on our website which has the Play or Video icon next to it is scheduled to be shown via Live Streaming.
- Watch and bet geo restrictions apply – funded account required & bet must have placed a bet in the last 24 hours to qualify to access streams. 18+ Begambleaware