Leading football website TransferMarkt has released it’s list of top Premier League stars to increase in value ahead of this summer’s transfer window.
TransferMarkt is a world-renown footballing platform which is used by clubs, agents, scouts and journalists as it boasts some of the most in-depth pieces of information on almost every single footballer worldwide.
As the sport’s recruitment develops so does club’s negotiating methods and one tool sporting directors and agents all around the world use to accurately gauge how much a player is worth is TransferMarkt.
The well-respected website has recently launched it’s latest market value update which sees 10 of the Premier League’s biggest stars all increase in market value.
Here is the top 10 list of players to increase in value:
10. Jack Grealish | 24 | Midfielder | Aston Villa
New market value €40m (+€9.5m)
9. Eric Garcia | 19 | Defender | Manchester City
New market value €16m (+€9.7m)
8. Ruben Neves | 23 | Midfielder | Wolves
New market value €50m (+€10m)
7. Anthony Martial | 24 | Forward | Manchester United
New market value €58m (+€10m)
6. Trent Alexander-Arnold | 21 | Defender | Liverpool
New market value €110m (+€11m)
5. Phil Foden | 20 | Midfielder | Manchester City
New market value €45m (+€13m)
4. Bukayo Saka | 18 | Forward | Arsenal
New market value €35m (+€15m)
3. Mason Greenwood | 18 | Forward | Manchester United
New market value €45m (+€16m)
2. Marcus Rashford | 22 | Forward | Manchester United
New market value €80m (+€16m)
1. Bruno Fernandes | 25 | Midfielder | Manchester United
New market value €70m (+€22m)