The Premier League’s richest owners by their net worth has been revealed in a list put together by Sport Bible.
See below for their ranking, with some names bound to cause a bit of a surprise, even if the top two is pretty predictable with Manchester City and Chelsea leading the way.
MORE: Richest footballers in the world in 2020, including Man Utd star and surprise name ahead of Ronaldo & Messi
Liverpool’s John Henry is only 13th, showing what fine work he’s done to turn the Reds around in recent times, while Fulham’s owner is fourth, suggesting major under-achievement considering their financial potential.
Here’s the list in full…
20. Burnley – Mike Garlick (£62m)
19. Sheffield United – Prince Abdullah bin Musa’ed (£198m)
18. Leeds – Andrea Radrizzani (£450m)17. Brighton – Tony Bloom (£1.3bn)
16. West Ham – David Sullivan and David Gold (£1.56bn)
15. Everton – Farhad Moshiri (£1.9bn)
14. West Bromwich Albion – Lai Guochuan (£2.2bn)
13. Liverpool – John Henry (£2.35bn)
12. Newcastle – Mike Ashley (£2.66bn)
11. Leicester – Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha (£3bn)
10. Southampton – Gao Jisheng (£3.1bn)
9. Crystal Palace – Joshua Harris (£3.6bn)
=. Manchester United – The Glazers (£3.6bn)
=. Tottenham – Joe Lewis (£3.6bn)
6. Wolves – Guo Guangchang (£5bn)
5. Aston Villa – Nassef Sawiris (£5.5bn)
4. Fulham – Shahid Khan (£5.8bn)
3. Arsenal – Stan Kroenke (£6.8bn)
2. Chelsea – Roman Abramovich (£8.5bn)
1. Man City – Sheikh Mansour (£23.3bn)