Best Of The Rest takes a quick look at the Premiership stories and articles that we couldn’t get to, but are still well worth a look.
– Richard Caborn (what, you don’t know your own Sports Minister?) thinks something suspicious could be up with West Ham’s takeover. Whatever does he mean?
– West Ham blog Hammered welcomes the sign of any Big Club – the plastics.
– Tim Cahill better score this weekend
– The metatarsal is back, and apparently it requires Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal, in conjunction with with UEFA, just to figure it out.
– Chelsea Blog does some research…a lot, of research, about player contract rules and regulations. Strangely, promising to score an own goal is not listed as a valid opt-out clause.
– Freddy Shepard is not popular. He just isn’t.