Are you a true football fanatic? If so, please read on…
CaughtOffside – the world’s leading independent football blog – is looking for a recent graduate to join the team.
We are looking for someone who understands the importance of social media in the context of the world of sport. The CaughtOffside team are looking for someone who has what it takes to take the hugely popular site to the next level.
* Writing articles focused on the latest football news and transfer rumours
* Writing previews and reviews for all key matches taking place across the globe
* Communicating with blogs, fan sites and any other possible partners
* Increasing social presence across various social platforms including Facebook and Twitter
Skills and Requirements:
* Passion for sport – a true football fan
* Keen interest in the world of social media
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Good organisational skills
* IT skills: solid understanding of all MS Office applications and Photoshop
CaughtOffside is part of the Fanatix Network. Fanatix is a social network for sports fans.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org