Yes, it really is that easy.
Sundays used to be all about Last of the Summer Wine and Antiques Roadshow….not any more!
We want you to enjoy the Super Sunday and the best accompaniment to Everton v Liverpool & Chelsea v Man United you will find comes in the form of the free CaughtOffside App and the wonderful match centre it offers.
To encourage you to download the app we are offering a copy of FIFA 13 and a club shirt of your choice to one lucky winner who ‘checks-in’ to both Sunday’s big clashes between Everton v Liverpool and Chelsea v Man United
Here are the easy instructions to follow in order to enter.
1) Download the app. If you already have the app then you are already half way there.
CLICK HERE to download for iPhone
CLICK HERE to download for iPad
CLICK HERE to download for Android
2) Simply ‘check-in’ to Everton v Liverpool & Chelsea v Man United before the final whistle on Sunday 28th of October
“Checking-in” will give you access to loads of cool, interactive features as well as providing up-to-the-minute team news and live scores straight to your iPhone or iPad. To check-in, follow the simple instructions below.
Step 1: Click on ‘Fixtures and Results’ on the main menu.
Step 2: Click on ‘Barclays Premier League’
Step 3: Swipe the white tag to “check-in” to Everton v Liverpool & Chelsea v Man United
We will pick one person who has ‘checked-in’ to both matches and announce the winner via our Facebook page.
The winner will be able to choose what format he wishes the game to come in.
If you already have the app you can simply follow the direct links to ‘check-in’ below.
Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions:
1. The FIFA 13 check-in competition and any other competitions run by Caught Offside are not sponsored by Apple, nor is Apple involved in any way whatsoever.
2. In order to enter the CaughtOffside check-in competition, users must be older than 18 years of age.
3. The winner will receive a copy of FIFA 13.
4. The winner will receive a club shirt of their choice (Premier League sides and subject to availability)
4. The prize will be sourced by the Caught Offside team and is subject to availability.
5. Caught Offside reserves the right to use the full name of any competition winner for social media and marketing purposes.
6. The CaughtOffside check-in competition will in not be affected by other Caught Offside competitions or prize draws during the month of October.
7. The winner will be notified via email within 7 days of the close of the competition and will have 14 days to respond (the claim period). In the event that Caught Offside does not hear back from the winner within the claim period, the competition is declared null and void.
8. The competition is not open to employees or contractors of Caught Offside, or any person directly or indirectly involved with those who have worked with the Caught Offside company.
9. Caught Offside has the right to change, cancel or extend prize offerings at our absolute discretion during the running of the competition.