fanatix is seeking a talented writer who knows everything about US Sports!
Location: London, W2, UNITED KINGDOM
Duration: 1 month
This is an exciting opportunity to get paid for writing about the sports that you love, by joining a rapidly expanding start-up business based on the world of sport!
We are looking to recruit an aspiring sports journalist to assist the team in ensuring a smooth day-to-day running of our on-line sports network and produce US sports-related content across the fanatix network.
By primarily producing content based on American Football, Basketball, Baseball and Ice Hockey, you will be responsible for helping set new records across our expanding sports network, which includes flagship websites CaughtOffside.com and fanatix.com/news.
This role is a paid internship.
– Writing US sports-related articles, including draft pick analysis, gossip, match reports, opinion pieces and more
– Assisting other members of the editorial team with non-US sports related content, including soccer articles, and other tasks related to the day-to-day running of our websites
– Posting editorial and video content from existing news providers across the fanatix sports news website
Skills and Requirements:
* Passion for and excellent knowledge of US sports, primarily football and basketball, but also baseball and ice hockey
* An interest in other sports, primarily soccer, is also preferable
* Keen interest in the world of social media
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Good organisational skills
* IT skills: solid understanding of all MS Office applications and Photoshop
More about the company:
fanatix is a social network for sports fans.
In the meantime, why not check out the fanatix iPhone and iPad apps at the App Store.
To Apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, CV and an example of previous work (a link is acceptable).