CaughtOffside are looking to add a witty writer to our team of proactive bloggers and banter merchants.
To fit the bill you must:
- Be a good wordsmith with strong editorial standards.
- Live and breathe football.
- Have the creativity to make a story pop by digging out the juiciest details and writing an original, eye-popping headline.
Because the internet is full of the same old stories repeated over and over, we need yours to be different.
Can you make the web a more fun and interesting place for football fans?
Are you a talented and passionate writer who is keen to forge a career as a football journalist?
Do you have the ambition to learn how to get your work viewed by millions worldwide?
If you are coming up with three fat yeses then we want to hear from YOU!
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com.
As part of your application, please send us three headlines and three opening sentences (no need to write the whole article, but you must grab our attention!) for stories you think would work well on CaughtOffside, including:
- One short piece based on an Instagram post (include link to Instagram post).
- A transfer-related news article based on a report from another website or newspaper (include link to original report).
- An original feature article, list or opinion piece.