Arsenal’s French striker the country’s prettiest footballer!
A group of 250 American women have chosen their best looking eleven and their not-so-hot eleven from the Premier League.
According to the voters, Arsenal’s French striker Olivier Giroud is the hottest player, while Villa’s Aly Cissokho is the least attractive footballer in the division.
Six Nations WAGs: Hot Photos Of Five Stunning Babes Dating International Rugby Union Stars, Including Richie Gray’s Girlfriend Ellie McKeating
Glamour Model WAG Alice Goodwin Rocks Lingerie In Outrageously Hot Selfie
Tiger Woods WAGs: Hot Photos Of Retiring Golf Star’s Girlfriends, Mistresses And Gorgeous Ex Wife
The team of best looking players includes names like Santiago Vergini, Erik Pieters, Nacer Chadli and Ben Foster, while the ugliest eleven includes Angel Di Maria, Mario Balotelli, Joelon Lescott and Sadio Mane.
The full results are as follows:
Top Ten Best Looking
1. Oliver Giroud (Arsenal): 73.8 points.
2. Santiago Vergini (Sunderland): 71 points.
3. Matty James (Leicester City): 69.8 points.
4. Paul Konchesky (Leicester City): 67.0 points.
5. Jason Shackell (Burnley): 67.0 points.
6. Erik Pieters (Stoke City): 66.4 points.
7. Morgan Schneiderlin (Southampton): 66.3 points.
8. Nacer Chadli (Tottenham): 66.1 points.
9. Ciaran Clark (Aston Villa): 65.0 points.
10. Ben Foster (West Bromwich Albion): 64.9 points.
Top Ten Worst Looking
1. Aly Cissokho (Aston Villa): 34.5 points.
2. Ángel Di María (Manchester United): 34.3 points.
3. Marvin Emnes (Swansea City): 34.0 points.
4. Costel Pantilimon (Sunderland): 33.3 points.
5. Cheick Tiote (Newcastle United): 32.7 points.
6. Mario Balotelli (Liverpool): 31.2 points.
7. Marouane Chamakh (Crystal Palace): 31.1 points.
8. Joelon Lescott (Manchester City): 31.1 points.
9. Gerhard Tremmel (Swansey City): 30.5 points.
10. Sadio Mane (Southampton): 28.0 points.
In the hilarious Paddy Power video below you can see Giroud receiving his award for ‘Best Looking Player’: