The winger has reportedly told Tottenham chiefs that he wants to play for Real Madrid.
Tottenham have rejected a world record £81 million bid from Real Madrid for winger Gareth Bale, the Sun reports.
Bale is reportedly unhappy that the bid has been rejected by Spurs as he felt that he had an understanding with chairman Daniel Levy that if a huge offer came in for, the club would accept it.
The winger met with the Spurs chairman earlier this week to discuss the interest from Real Madrid and told Levy that he feels that he doesn’t have a future at White Hart Lane anymore and wants to move to Real Madrid.
The winger is understood to be desperate to play Champions League football next season and thought he would be able to move clubs once Spurs failed to qualify for the tournament.
Spurs boss Andre Villas-Boas claimed on Friday that the club have started negotiations with Bale over a new contract but Spanish sources claim that no such talks have taken place since 2012.
Bale didn’t play in Spurs first game of their pre-season tour, with AVB stating that was because of a buttock injury.
Reports in the Sun also suggest that Bale isn’t interested in a move to Manchester United.