‘Derby of the Giants’ as Madrid rivals prepare for the Champions League final.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as the transfer rumours continue to link Juventus with former Chelsea striker Didier Drogba.
– ‘The Derby of the giants’.
– Carlo Ancelotti against Diego Simeone: Madrid contests the Champions League.
– Cristiano Ronaldo ok, Karim Benzema isn’t: Diego Costa will start.
– Antonio Cassano promoted. Giuseppe Rossi – Mattia Destro battle.
– Andrea Ranocchia: It’s hard.
– Adriano Galliani takes Unai Emery route for post-Seedorf era.
– Didier Drogba has said yes: the problem is wages.
– The market gets into motion.
– Javier Mascherano to Napoli. Rafa Benitez eyes reunion with former Liverpool star as he looks to strengthen ahead of next season. Spanish tactician will be backed in the transfer market this summer by owner Aurelio De Laurentiis.
– Nilton visits Inter medics, the target is Mikel.
– Pereyra close to Juve.
– Mehdi Benatia farewell to Roma but the club want 30 million.
– David Luiz to PSG: 50 million! Brazilian secures move to Paris.
– Real-Atletico: The Euroderby.
– “Drogba, the right man”.
– “Toro, full of youth”.
– Emery in pole position for Milan. Sevilla boss becomes primary target for Rossoneri, but the Spanish club insist that they have not started talks. Roberto Donadoni and Luciano Spalletti remain options, but it appears as though Galliani will first move for Emery.
– Roberto Mancini endorses the Ivorian, who is talking to Juve.
– Ancelotti’s final promise: “I’m staying in Madrid”.