Cristiano voted as the best by the UEFA.com users…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Bayern Munich coach Pep Guardiola prepares a bid for Real Madrid defender Raphael Varane.
– Guardiola targets Varane.
– Pep met Jorge Mendes, the Frenchman’s representative, in the Geisels Werneckhof restaurant in Munich.
– The player wants a more active role. Super-agent Mendes: he receives the Cup of Diamonds for his five Globe Soccers.
– Real Madrid-Espanyol: to emerge from the crisis with eyes on Barca-Atleti.
– Lionel Messi: his broken relationship with the Coach; he continues not speaking to Luis Enrique.
– Gimenez, Griezmann, Godin and Gabi: the ‘G men’ assault the Camp Nou.
– A minutes’ silence at all games for the murdered in Charlie Hebdo.
– For the UEFA.com users there is no doubt: Cristiano is the best.
– He was the most voted for (598,287) in the ideal XI.
– Today he will be in the starting line-up against Espanyol.
– Bartomeu offers Messi the head of Luis Enrique. Neymar is also angry: I don’t like to be substituted”.
– Cani was presented as a new Rojiblanco player.
– “When Atleti call you leave everything behind”.
– 1. Bartomeu, emphatic: “It is patently false that Messi asked me for the head of Luis Enrique”.
– 2. Barca also deny that anyone surrounding Leo has made a proposal to Rijkaard.
– 3. The relationship between the Coach and the star is still the same: it has neither improved nor worsened.
– 4. Holland, Mourinho’s No 2 at Chelsea: “It’s impossible for us to sign Messi”.
– Simeone designs his strategy. Everybody ready for the Camp Nou: Godin and Gimenez, on Luis Suarez.
– Los Blanquiazules want to take advantage of Real Madrid’s dip in form.
– Guardiola’s Bayern, in Qatar.