Isco once again the stand-out player for Del Bosque’s side…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as there is reaction to La Roja’s 0-1 defeat to Germany with Toni Kroos scoring the winning goal.
– Toni Kroos’ thunder.
– Unfair Spanish defeat after a fierce shot from the Madrid player in the last minute.
– Erratic performance from La Roja with Isco once again the stand-out player.
– The national team say goodbye to their worst year this century: five defeats in 2014.
– Illarra: now or never. He’s hoping to earn a place in the Madrid side due to Modric’s injury.
– Zidane changes the law: the Federation are studying adapting their rule to that of UEFA.
– Lionel Messi warns Barca: he can’t hide his discomfort at the club.
– Argentina-Portugal: Leo and CR7 at half speed.
– Kroos scored: a jug of cold water.
– Vicente Del Bosque: “We are in a period of transition”.
– A lot of rain, a lot of changes and a chance German victory.
– Messi insinuates that he could leave Barca “I want to stay but you can’t always have what you want”.
– FIFA will pay €1.8m to Madrid for Modric’s injury.
– Miranda breaks down with Brazil: out two weeks.
– Seven detained in France for match-fixing and embezzlement.
– Blatter intends to prosecute the accused in the Garcia report.
– Focus on Messi.
– Leo wants a great year with Barca but leaves the door open regarding his future.
– “I’d stay for ever but sometimes you don’t always get what you want,” he affirms.
– Kroos settles the clash of the Champions.
– A good game from La Roja who got no reward under a deluge.
– Messi, better than Ronaldo but Portugal win.
– Brazil overcome Austria without the traditional goal from Neymar.
– Cuadrado, for sale.
– Blatter denounces FIFA.