Atleti ‘tear Milan apart’ to progress to quarter-finals after 17 years.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as there is reaction to Atletico Madrid’s win against Milan while Barcelona prepare for Manchester City.
– ‘Great of Europe’.
– What a way to win. Atletico tear Milan, winners on seven occasions, apart.
– Los Rojiblancos return to the aristocracy of Europe 17 years later.
– A golazo from Diego Costa opened up the scoring. Altetico have become the ogre of the draw.
– Manchester United in for Alvaro Morata. They will present an offer at the end of the season while Arsenal and Spurs are also interested.
– Kun Aguero, a dangerous friend. Lionel Messi’s colleague threatens a Barca that need to respond.
– ‘Going for the Champions’.
– Atletico go on a rampage against Milan as they give a show of authority. They progress thanks to Diego Costa who scored two goals, Arda Turan got one and Raul Garcia got another.
– Diego Simeone: “There will be seven great teams and one that will annoy everyone”.
– Undiano to referee the Clasico. He also refereed the games at Camp Nou and Madrid where he gave two penalties.
– Barca do not have it easy despite their two-goal advantage.
– Real Madrid to play in the semis of UEFA’s Youth League.
– ‘They need to show up’.
– Barca want to end the doubts surrounding them with a night where all their stars show up.
– Javier Mascherano says what the whole team is thinking: “They will not kill us”.
– Jose Maria Garcia; “Madrid have really gone all out for the Neymar case. Florentino is trying to link something false between Barca and doping”.
– Tata Martino: “My greatest motivation are the players and to be there for them”.
– Undiano to referee the Clasico.
– Atleti progress.
– Rafa Nadal going for his ninth title.