Ancelotti keen to keep his Madrid side focused ahead of Clasico.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Bayern Munich honorary president Franz Beckenbauer has reportedly hit out at coach Pep Guardiola.
– ‘Talking of the championship’.
– Carlo Ancelotti warns his side behind closed doors, ‘Forget Barca’, “Malaga is the final”.
– The priority is to arrive at the Clasico four points clear – as Madrid look to strengthen their grip on the title.
– A grandiose Lionel Messi. Barca’s star talent shines against City who pushed but were buried – as Argentinian ace receives praise for his performance and well taken goal.
– Atleti fighting for everything.
– “Nobody will want to see this” says Franz Beckenbauer.
– Beckenbauer bored with Pep’s side: “We will end up like Barca and…”.
– The Kaiser is angry when the coach reprimanded Bastian Schwiensteiger from having a go”.
– Diego Simeone’s Atletico lighting up the world. The press praise the coach and Diego Costa after their win over Milan.
– Alberto Moreno: “I am going to Madrid”.
– Messi does the business for Barca against Manchester City.
– Historical Seville Derby. Sevilla and Betis meet for the first time in Europe.
– Alive and into the quarters.
– Barca recovered their best form and qualified for the next round for the seven consecutive time.
– Messi scored and made the difference and everyone else was great too.
– An historical Seville derby: Betis and Seville meet for the first time in Europe.
– Diego Lopez and Casillas, distracting Madrid.