Madrid maintain advantage over rivals at the top of La Liga.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Cristiano Ronaldo seals Real Madrid win against Malaga to strengthen their position at the top.
– ‘Leader with red’.
– Real Madrid complete their objective though uncomfortable it was at times and keep an advantage of at least four points ahead of the transcendental Clasico.
– Gareth Bale and Cristiano Ronaldo shine in the first half with the Portuguese scoring a great goal. Malaga were combative and really took it up to the leaders.
– Barca are left without margin for error. They welcome Osasuna seven points behind Madrid and need to win in order to not lose touch.
– Diego Costa maintains their pursuit. Atletico overcome their European fatigue and continue to be three points behind.
– Michel becomes Greek champion. Olympiakos have won the Greek title with five match days remaining.
– The leader is Cristiano.
– Carlo Ancelotti: “We are ready for the Clasico”.
– A great Malaga especially in the second half were unable to come back. Madrid did not play well but did not go without a goal from their star.
– Diego Costa does not surrender. He scores to give his side victory against a tricky Espanyol side.
– Madrid on the horizon. Barca play Osasuna and need a positive result ahead of the Clasico.
– Objective: To regain control of La Liga.
– Barca need to win and convince to continue their bid for the title. Pedro and Alexis to start ahead of Cesc and Neymar.
– Tata Martino continues to not clarify his future.
– Diego Costa secures a precious win against a strong Espanyol.
– A dirty kick without a red card. Pepe did not even see a caution and will be able to play the Clasico after Madrid suffered against Malaga.
– Rivaldo (41 years old) announces his retirement.