Meanwhile, praise continues for Messi after star performance.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as the fall-out from the Clasico continues as Real Madrid appeal Sergio Ramos’ red card and want action taken against Sergio Busquets.
Image courtesy of Marca.
– It is a mess already.
– Real Madrid back up the grave accusations of their captains against Undiano and the referees denounce Sergio Ramos and Cristiano Ronadlo to the Competition Committee.
– A leader to be held up high. Gabi, captain of Rojiblancos: “The team feels very powerful”.
– Sergio Busquets involved in all the rows. The Barca player specialises in the dark arts of gamesmanship.
– Almeria take the game until the last minute.
– Sanchez Aminio against Ramos and Cristiano.
– Madrid appeal the red card and denounce Busquets.
– They will ask the competition committee to consider the accusations of Ramos and Cristiano.
– Atleti knew it would be leader in the AVE.
– Los Colchones followed the Clasico on Yomvi.
– Ten years have given the right to Manzano. His denouncements to AS changed Spain’s attitude towards doping.
– Almeria win in time added on.
– Duel of the keepers, Wily v Casilla.
– Salvation or champions.
– Valverde counting on Aduriz again.
– He does it to Madrid again.
– Lionel Messi repeated kiss on the badge following his second hat-trick against Real Madrid.
– The world press eulogise about Leo, he has scored 21 goals in 27 games against Los Blancos.
– “This league will be ours,” the team celebrates the triumph in the dressing room.
– Cristiano and Ramos accuse. Madrid back up their complaints against Undiano and the competition committee.
– Aguirre asks for three points at La Rosaleda.
– 11 of the 18 clubs must pay their players.