Valdes plays last game for Barca and will miss World Cup.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid lose to Sevilla while Atletico Madrid continue to win as the title looks to be slipping away from Los Blancos.
– Atletico keep going.
– A great headed goal from Diego Costa overcomes a resilient Granada and puts them sole leaders.
– Real Madrid stagger. Madrid squander some of their title aspirations at the Pizjuan with their second loss in three days.
– Great misfortune for Valdes. Valdes says goodbye to Barca and the World Cup after tearing his crucial ligament in his right knee.
– Neymar regains his smile.
– Thiago (17) and Javi Martinez (10) the title collectors.
– This burns!
– Sevilla beat a confused Madrid.
– Diego Lopez was transparent and Bale was enraged at Cristiano.
– Atletico 73 points, Barca 72, Madrid 70.
– Goal from Costa makes Atletico sole leaders.
– Neymar responds to Cruyff’s criticism with two goals.
– Valdes suffers a serious injury. He breaks his anterior crucial ligament and is out for six months. Goodbye World Cup.
– KO. Madrid lose some of their title hopes in Sevilla.
– Victor Valdes, broken. Victor breaks his anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee and is out between 6 to 9 months
– OK. Sweet victory for Barca who overtake Madrid and now have their future in their own hands.
– Costa scores as Atletico reinforce their title aspirations.
– Interview with Javier Faus: “Barca members deserve to enjoy the best facilities in the world”.