Madrid get back on track to keep up with rivals.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Atletico Madrid, Barcelona and Real Madrid all secure wins to ensure the title race heats up.
– ‘The soul of a champion’.
– Iker Muniain put Athletic ahead. Diego Costa, who was enormous, and Koke bring their side back.
– Teixeira does not give a penalty.
– Thibaut Courtois comes to the rescue to keep Atleti on top. Atletico get three crucial points with the attitude of a leader.
– All is well again as Madrid regain some calm. A bitter sweet victory with goals from CR7, Carvjal, Morata and two from Gareth Bale.
– The Bernabeu jeered certain players.
– Neymar hands ball and Barca get a penalty. A big mistake from Clos Gomez who decides the derby and keeps Tata’s men in the hunt.
– Hypocrisy of Sergio Busquets: “I did not stomp on Pepe, this is stupid to say”.
– ‘No one gives up here’.
– Little play but lots of goals.
– Carlo Ancelotti: “To jeer Cristiano is incomprehensible”.
– Clos Gomez infuriates Espanyol. A possible hand ball from Neymar ends up being a penalty for Barca that decides the game.
– Diego Costa keeps Atletico at the top.
– Texeira Vitienes II misses a clear penalty.
– Thiago will be out for six to eight weeks. He suffers a minor tear to the ligament in his knee.
– Orlando City will be Kaka’s new side as of January 2015.
– Barca overcome Espanyol in an intense and tough derby to maintain their run for La Liga.
– Lionel Messi shone at the Cornella, scoring the only goal from the penalty spot.
– Atleti pass a tough test at the Cathedral.
– Rayo only showed up until it was 2-0.
– Thiago injured for six to eight weeks.