Spanish giants to meet for the first time in Europe.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Atletico Madrid coach Diego Simeone concedes that striker Diego Costa could miss the first leg of their Champions League clash with domestic rivals Barcelona.
Image courtesy of Marca.
– Cholos up against the danger.
– A big game; Atletico take on the fortress of Camp Nou. Diego Costa worry; he left training early and is a serious doubt.
– Diego Simeone: “I do not see Costa playing”.
– Tata tests Pedro with Neymar in the eleven.
– Both teams meet for the first time in Europe.
– Pep Guardiola, Manchester’s demon.
– Gareth Bale flies in the UCL. The Welshman has 16 goals and 14 assists, his best performances have been in the UCL and he is looking to book his first place in the semis.
– How they have changed. Borussia has seven different players to the side that beat Madrid last year.
– Open letter to Cristiano: “We are with him”.
– Marco Reus interview: “Jurgen Klopp always has a plan”.
– Champions meet in the UL.
– Barca and Atletico take their duel to Europe.
– Diego Costa retires from training. Simeone: “I do not see Diego playing”.
– Cristiano gets support from the federation of Madrid fans.
– ‘Champions Liga’.
– Tata Martino: “This team will be courageous, no doubt”. Simeone: “We will at our best against Barca”.
– Diego Costa a doubt. The forward leaves training early and may not play.
– Dani Alves: “I live to win, not for nothing else”.
– Manchester United are Guardiola’s perfect rival.