Title race as you were but signs that Atleti and Barca were struggling.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as all three title contenders secure victories this weekend, but Real Madrid look the most convincing as Barcelona toil.
– Game by game.
– Atleti do not let up, Barca suffer and Madrid score goals aplenty at Anoeta.
– The leaders overcame fatigue with a controversial goal from Raul Garcia. Madrid packed a punch in a great second half where Gareth Bale scored a golazo. Barca win against the cellar-dwellers with two penalties and an own goal.
– Salvation is near in Vallecas. Six match-days in which anything can happen.
– Atletico play Getafe, Elche, Valencia, Levante, Malaga and Barcelona.
– Barca play Granada, Athletic, Villarreal, Getafe, Elche, Atletico.
– Madrid play Almeria, Valladolid, Osasuna, Valencia, Celta, Espanyol.
– No Mercy!
– The top three win, but only Madrid showed their real strength. A colossal second half with three goals and two shots that hit the post.
– A bad game from Barca against Betis. Barca win thanks to an own goal and two penalties.
– Bartomeu gets the votes in the referendum. 72 per cent say yes, 25 per cent say no.
– YES. Barca, who were not at their best, get three vital points to maintain their title bid.
– Lionel Messi scored two goals and now has 25, he now has more than Diego Costa and is three behind Cristiano.
– Club members decide to undertake plans for a new Camp Nou with a majority vote.
– Atletic maintain their lead at the to but suffer.
– Real score goals without CR7.