First, Madrid and Bayern has captured the imagination already.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain with reaction to the Champions League draw as Marca look ahead to a possible renewal of a deep rivalry.
– They tremble with fear.
– Mou v Pep. They are to cross paths in the journey to Lisbon via Madrid and Atletico.
– A meeting of epic dimensions between Madrid and their BBC and Guardiola’s Bayern.
– Mou does not to make jokes abuot Atleti’s Simeone: UEFA de-legitimise the clause that blocks Courtois from play in but the coach warns that he does not play or goes to London only to sit on the bench.
– Real Madrid v Almeria: No room for mistakes.
– Champions’ Challenge, Sevilla and Valencia meet in an enticing semifinal. There will be one Spanish finalist in Turin.
– An unmistakable legend. Iribar, Athletic’s mythical goalkeepers receives the highest award given by Marca.
– Euro Storm.
– Madrid against Bayern, its age-old European enemy. Atleti, with Courtois, against Mou and Torres’ Chelsea.
– Ancelotti looks to the Cantera. Nacho will start as he also calls up Llorente, Mascarell, Lucas and Willian Jose.
– Bartra injured as Barca run out of central defenders. Martino will go with Busquets and Mascherano against Granada.
– Diego Costa already scoring goals agains Today he will undergo tests to see if he plays in Getafe.
– Final in Granada.
– Tata Martino: “Everyone knows how we play”. Busquets to play in defence in place of Bartra.
– Copa del Rey: Pique to be risked against Real Madrid.
– Forza Pep: Barca fans now supporting Guardiola and 74 per cent of readers believe he will make the final.
– Simeone v Mou: A real challenge for both. UEFA confirm that Courtois will be able to play.
– Europa League: Sevilla v Valencia, a Spanish duel in the semfinals.
– La Liga: Cristiano recovering with the physios.