Camp Nou and Barcelona will pay homage to Tito this weekend…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Iker Casillas and Thibaut Courtois meet in Madrid but insist that the rivalry will be in Lisbon.
Image courtesy of Marca.
– ‘Out of control’.
– Real Madrid have scored 150 goals as they are about to become the second highest scoring Madrid side in history.
– A third of the goals have come from Cristiano, whose rate of 1.1 goals per game is a career best.
– Only Manchester City have maintained this kind of form in Europe.
– Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho wants to sign Raphael Varane.
– Mijatovic: “I like tiki-taka, but, I like the way Madrid play more”.
– The leaders invade Valencia. 9000 Atletico fans will take over Valencia tomorrow in another decisive game for El Cholo’s men.
– Camp Nou pays homage to Tito.
– Italy’s Spanish Coppa Italia between Napoli and Fiorentina.
– “The rivalry we leave for Lisbon,” says Iker Casillas.
– Casillas and Thibaut Courtois meet at the Madrid Open. Rafa Nadal: “Good luck to you both, but I want La Decima”.
– In England they are saying Diego Costa is going to Chelsea. Mou: “We need strikers and he is great”.
– Raul will go to Cosmos. Real Madrid legend will play as of the summer for the New York side.
– Tata Martino: “If they criticise Pep Guardiola, they should want La Seleccion to lose”.
– Ruben: “If we must kill Atletico’s chances for La Liga, then we will try”.
– Tito Homage.
– The team will play with a strip that is dedicated to Tito. The Camp Nou will celebrate his greatest triumphs.
– His family will be present.
– Martino defends Pep: “Those who criticise him must want Spain to lose”.
– Guardiola counting on the Navarro man: “Javi Martinez will continue with us”.
– Agreement between Barcelona and Cuadrado.