Costa travels to Belgrade to be treated in hope of making final.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Atletico Madrid striker Diego Costa sees a ‘miracle doctor’ in order to recover for the Champions League final.
– Desperate Diego Costa.
– He travels to Belgrade in order to be treated by as miracle doctor.
– Marijana Kovacevic who uses alternative methods for treatment is the last hope for Costa of playing in the final.
– Cristiano Ronaldo is optimistic: “I will be in top condition”.
– Valencia connection.
– “I hear jeers; if I have to go, I will go,” Lionel Messi.
– A second message from Messi to Barcelona and the fans after arriving in Argentina.
– Luis Enrique: The warrior arrives.
– “I am more excited than with the eighth and ninth European cup triumphs,” Iker Casillas.
– “I have already imagined lifting La Decima”.
– Casillas turns 33 but still has the enthusiasm of a debutant.
– Costa goes to Serbia to see the ‘Miracle Doctor”. Marijana Kovacevic is one of the best in helping players recover from muscular injuries.
– Gerard Pique extends stay at Barcelona.
– Carlos Soria: “I have had 75 good years and I still think of the next summit”.
– Cristiano: “I will be in top form in Lisbon”.
– Diego Simeone tries out five midfielders and one striker.
– Carlo Ancelotti: “As of today, Pepe and Benzema could play”.
– Luis Enrique cycle.
– The new coach signs and will be presented today.
– Central defensive plan. Pique renews to 2019.
– Mascherano could return to be the new pivot.
– Mathieu could be signed as a central and left-sided defender.
– Marquinhos is one of the top options.
– Barca are figuring out a critical problem within the side.
– Diego Costa visits Serbia.