Barca line up Higuain as an alternative to Aguero.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti gives the go-ahead for the pursuit of Luis Suarez.
– OK to Luis Suarez from Carlo (without selling Benzema).
– Suarez is Florentino Perez’s chosen galactico. The President offered Suarez to the manager at last Friday’s meal.
– The Coach gave the ok to the Uruguayan but he considers Karim important in his project.
– Ancelotti: Real Madrid is more than a club, it’s a religion.
– Siqueira for Filipe Luis: Atletico to pay €10m to Granada in case the Brazilian goes to Chelsea.
– The first team for the World Cup: Vicente del Bosque is only deciding on Torres or Cesc for the No 9 spot.
– Neymar scandal: A damming report from the tax office to the court. The member who uncovered the fraud calls for Bartomeu to be charged.
– Sandro Rosell has been called to be testified by the judge on June 13.
– Clash between Barca and Cesc: The player wants to go to Chelsea, the club want him to go to Man Utd.
– Carlo Ancelotti’s a happy man.
– Madrid is starting to become a world religion. Madrid is an easy city to live in. It’s similar to Southern Italy.
– This Champions League title is the start of a cycle, not the end of the previous one.
– The eleventh title has various problems, the first is to enlarge cabinet at the Bernabeu.
– The Tax office find another offence in the Neymar deal. The judge calls Rosell in on June 13, coinciding with Spain’s first game in the World Cup.
– Diego Costa and Juanfran train with the group: The first session in Washington.
– Cristiano sparks crazy scenes in New Jersey: Cheered by 800 fans.
– Ultimatum from Atleti to Filipe Luis: If he wants to go they will have to receive a €25m bid this week.
– Higuain is the alternative to Aguero.
– Pipita is dynamic battering ram, it went wrong at Madrid but he is liked at Barca and is a target for the club.
– Neymar in great form as he scores his 200th goal.
– Laporte: Barca is a dream and Puyol is a myth.
– Thoughts turn to polish fullback Pisczek.
– Secret presentation of Delofeu and Rafinha.
– La Roja want Felipe VI at the final.
– Real Madrid, Rajoy: If Florentino resigns it would be bad for Spain.