Ancelotti responds to Real Madrid transfer speculation.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Barcelona look set to complete a deal for Sevilla and Croatia midfielder Ivan Rakitic.
– Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti addresses both in-comings and out-goings at the club this summer.
– “Iker Casillas is happy here and wants to stay”. Spanish goalkeeper has previously insisted that despite considering the idea of leaving the club earlier in the season, he has now decided that he wants to stay and continue winning with the Spanish giants.
– “Alvaro Morata wants more football and we agree. He will have to leave”. Juventus linked with the starlet although doubts continue over a permanent deal, with the Italian media suggesting that a loan move might be more realistic.
– “Luis Suarez is a superb player”. Previous stories have suggested that Madrid will make the Liverpool striker their primary target this summer but they will have a tough time persuading the Premier League outfit to part with their most prized asset.
– Ivan Rakitic on file. Barcelona close to sealing deal to sign Croatian midfielder from Sevilla, as speculation continues to suggest that Cesc Fabregas is nearing an exit with a return to England likely.
– Rakitic was vital for Sevilla last season in their run to winning the Europa League, and Luis Enrique has added him to the list of new signings as the Catalan giants continue to rebuild and go again.
– Rakitic on file.
– Barca set to sign the Croatian midfielder for €17.5m.
– Denis Suarez will also be part of the deal.