La Roja still as strong as ever according to coach Del Bosque.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as the defending champions will be the team to beat in Brazil this summer and are among favourites.
– Everyone against Spain.
– The champions are the team to beat.
– Defensive strength, key to the team, just six six goals conceded in the last 19 during the Triple Crown.
– Vicente Del Bosque locks horns again with an old friend tomorrow, Louis van Gaal.
– Brazil placed in the hands of Neymar. A battle with Luka Modric’s Croatia in the unfinished stadium of Sao Paolo.
– Spain against the World.
– The World Cup starts amid protests and delays.
– Brazil-Croatia with Neymar, Marcelo, Alves, Modric and Rakitic.
– La Roja defend the crown with the ball as an ally. Among the favourites to win a fourth straight tournament, but as shown in the Confederations Cup last year, it will not be easy in the conditions and they could struggle in the latter part of the tournament against those from South America.
– Go for it!
– The Azulgrana World Cup starts.
– La Roja, Brazil and Argentina with their stars from Barca, favourites for the title.
– Grand debut with Neymar and Ivan Rakitic at the head of their teams.
– Leo is worth more than 15 teams.
– Alexis Sanchez: I think Chile will win the World Cup.
– Bartomeu optimistic: We are prepared to return to winning ways.
– Luis Enrique has Pedro in his plans.