Papers call for La Roja to finish the World Cup with dignity and win last game…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Luis Suarez reportedly agrees to Barcelona move as speculation continues to intensify.
– Please not last. The fans deserve a dignified send off.
– Another defeat would make La Roja end as almost certainly the worst team at the World Cup.
– Villa, top goal scorer in Spain’s history waves goodbye.
– Del Bosque: I think about everyone but the players only think of themselves.
– Cristiano on the brink of going out. His assist salvaged a draw in the 95th minute.
– Brazil can choose their rival.
– The new angels. In Gran Canaria, Cordoba go up to La Liga with a goal in the 93rd minute.
– Messi €32.9m to the Inland Revenue.
– Finish off the Cup with dignity.
– Against Australia, Reina, Juanfran, Albiol, Mata and Villa will all play.
– Del Bosque: I think about everyone and the players only think about themselves.
– Incredible but true! An uncontrolled assault leaves Las Palmas without promotion.
– Cordoba return to La Liga after 42 years.
– Holland and Chile play to avoid Brazil in the knockouts.
– Portugal save themselves in the 95th minute but need a miracle to progress.
– Luis Suarez: Yes to Barca.
– The Uruguayan wants to go to the Camp Nou having decided he wants to leave Anfield. He has always praised Barca’s style and sees himself playing in La Liga.
– Goodbye and finished. Del Bosque: I think about all the players but the players only think of themselves.
– Neymar: Goals needed to finish top.
– Messi: Yes my friends, I’m enjoying it a lot.
– Promotion to Segunda. Leganes go up and awaken Hospi from their dream.
– Espanyol, Salva Sevill: The Betis player to sign for two years.
– Shock in Las Palmas. Cordoba in La Liga.
– Chapi Ferrer’s team kill off Los Canarios following a pitch invasion two minutes from the end.