La Roja confident that they can return to the top sooner rather than later.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as there is more reaction to Spain’s World Cup while Neymar will take on Alexis Sanchez.
– A fresh start.
– Andres Iniesta stands out with four genius passes in the dignified goodbye from the champions in a World Cup to forget.
– David Villa scores a backheel in his goodbye: Top goalscorer for La Roja with 59 goals.
– Iniesta: It was a hug of respect.
– Vicente Del Bosque: I will decide my future very soon.
– Brazil thrash Cameroon and avoid Holland in the knockout rounds.
– Castilla, a new challenge for Zidane. Florentino measures him up to start as manager in Segunda B or Segunda.
– Promotion bash 42 years later.
– We will return.
– An exhibition from Iniesta and goals from Villa, Torres and Mata.
– Spain finish with a respectable image.
– According to Bein Sport, Falcao has already committed to Madrid.
– Wilmots: Courtois will go to Chelsea.
– Ander Herrera, close to signing for Manchester United.
– Neymar’s double puts him as top goalscorer in the World Cup with 4. Second Round: Brazil v Chile, Holland v Mexico.
– Neymar shines.
– The Blaugrana star dazzles with two goals and will meet with Alexis’ Chile in the knockouts.
– Marquez guides Mexico to a clash against Holland.
– Goodbye. Iniesta leads the goalfest as La Roja say goodbye to Brazil and Villa scores a backheel as his last strike.
– They are negotiating. Barcelona and Liverpool move forward in a complicated deal. At Anfield they already know that Luis Suarez wants to go to the Camp Nou.
– Mathieu pushes Valencia while Bravo is on the brink of collapse.