‘God listens to Brazil’ as hosts progress after penalties against Chile…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid make progress with their bid to sign Falcao to pair him with Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale.
– God listens to Brazil.
– Another Maracanazo, was just 12 yards away. They progress with an agonizing win on penalties (3-2).
– Chile hit the post with their last effort. Julio Cesar saved two and Neymar who scored the last one were decisive.
– Brazil showed little football and a lot of luck. Mauricio Pinilla crashed the ball against the bar in the last minute of extra time.
– James Rodriguez is the star of the World Cup. He’s scored 5 goals in 4 games.
– Gareth Bale excited for ‘his’ Supercup.
– Falcao, Monaco accept negotiations.
– Carvalho: Cristiano, Bale and Falcao would be the most feared threesome in attack in the history of football.
– Brazil need penalties.
– Chile had La Canarinha on the ropes.
– James Rodriguez scores the goal of the tournament. He scored two and is already the top scorer with five.
– The heat worries Holland.
– Mexico have faith in their goalscorer Oribe Peralta.
– Costa Rica’s attack will put the Greek wall to the test.
– For hair and posts.
– Brazil need extra time and penalties to overcome a superb Chile who crashed against the woodwork.
– Neymar scored the decisive penalty, Alexis scored the equaliser and Bravo was stellar.
– James, a star, decisive and top scorer in the World Cup (5).
– Suarez grateful for the support and appeals the ban to TAS.