Rodriguez is a fan of Madrid and wants to play in the Spanish league.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid prepare to make a significant double swoop for Toni Kroos and World Cup star James Rodriguez.
– Kroos on the brink.
– Real Madrid and Bayern negotiate the transfer of the midfielder. He will cost between €25m and €30m.
– The agreement with the player is done. He will sign for five seasons and will earn €5m.
– James could follow. The World Cup sensation gets a shot at Los Blancos.
– Keylor Navas is a legend.
– Robben changes the game in seven minutes.
– The German touch to be examined.
– James Rodriguez is a fan of Madrid.
– ‘I would like to play in the Spanish League because it’s the most important in the world’.
– The man in fashion at the World Cup was in Munich supporting Madrid and had this photo with Cristiano.
– A Robben exhibition against Mexico. Holland come back in six minutes.
– The Mexicans blame the referee.
– Keylor puts Los Ticos in the Quarters.
– Holland the next rival for Costa Rica.
– France, with Benzema starting, favourites. Algeria look for revenge for 82.
– Halihodzic pumps his team up with the story of Gijon.
-Atleti wait for the money from Costa to sign Negredo. The board want to sign the Madrid-born striker before the 7th.
– Holland always positive.
– Van Gaal’s and Kluivert’s Oranje go through with a controversial penalty given away by Marquez in stoppage time.
– Herrera, manager of Mexico: ‘The referee knocked us out of the World Cup’.
– Bid for Alexis. Barca’s options are 1. He could stay 2. He could ease the Suarez deal 3. Strong interest from United.
– Rakitic day. The Croatian arrives today in Barcelona and will be presented tomorrow.
– Costa Rica eliminate Greece on penalties and will play the runners-up in the quarters.
– Neymar on alert after a blow to the knee.
– James Rodriguez, man of the match four times.
– Spanish based Hector Moreno fractures his tibia and will be out for five months.