Meanwhile, Barca make final push to sign Suarez from Liverpool.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid secure a deal for Toni Kroos and reserve the No.9 shirt for Falcao.
– Done! €25m. Real Madrid and Bayern seal the agreement for Kroos.
– Bayern tried to keep him at the last minute with an irresistible offer.
– The transfer will be made official when Germany finish the World Cup. He will sign for 5 seasons+.
– Guilavogui speeds up the arrival of Oblak. The loan of the French midfielder to Benfica brings the young Slovenian goalkeeper closer.
– The World Cup of goalkeepers. More goals and better saves than ever.
– Iribar assess the keepers in fashion. ‘Neuer is a sensation’.
– Valdano praises Messi’s football: ‘Another form of being Maradona’.
– Dunga: Barca’s football does not suit Neymar’.
– The baby France of Varane and Pogba.
– Madrid reserve the No. 9 for Falcao.
– Benzema wants the No. 10 that he wears for France that Ozil left free.
– The new Monaco manager, Leonardo Jardim, has asked after Morata.
– Negredo: Atletico plan a €20m bid.
– The LFP denounce to the Police the Sporting- Tenerife match. They have also highlighted Lugo-Mirandes following a UEFA report.
– Velasco Carballo will referee Brazil-Colombia. If he has a good game he could be a candidate to referee the final.
– Bartomeu: ‘Xavi is on holiday and if he wants to go, we will help him’.
– Final push. Barca and Liverpool meet in London.
– The Reds assert their take on their star Luis Suarez, but the first contacts were very positive. Barca haggle and offer any player, but the Anfield club only want money.
– The operation moves forward because it’s in both parties interest to seal the deal.
– Neymar: ‘I want to beat Colombia to nil’.
– The film about Messi’s life was presented in Rio. Messi is intransferrable.
– Bartomeu takes account on his reign. The President assures that ‘the truth over the ‘Neymar case will benefit us’.
– ‘I want to transform Barca and do it the most efficiently’.