Barca join condolences for man who changed Real Madrid.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as tributes are paid to Alfredo Di Stefano after the legendary star dies aged 88 following a cardiac arrest.
– Alfredo Di Stefano.
– 4th July 1926 – 7th July 2014.
– Farewell Don Alfredo. Thank you for everything. 1926-2014.
– Goodbye to a legend. Alfredo Di Stefano dies aged 88.
– The legendary ex player could not overcome his cardiac arrest and football mourns his death.
– Barca joins with its condolences for the genius that changed Real Madrid.
– Franco did not permit him to play with Kubala at Barcelona.
– A duel between giants. Luiz Felipe Scolari and Joachim Low’s teams promise an intense battle to be in the final at the Maracana. They wanted to inject Neymar but the CBF wanted to avoid another ‘Ronaldo case’ like in France 98.
– Sadness at the World Cup. Argentina, grieving for the ‘Saeta rubia (Blond arrow)’ .
– Lionel Messi: He was a legend.
– Bravo: I know how to play in goal and at centre back.
– Liverpool present their new kit without Luis Suarez. Appears to be a matter of time before the Uruguayan confirms a deal with Barca and begins new adventure alongside Neymar and Messi.
– Meanwhile, the talk is still that Real Madrid will respond with the signing of Falcao, Toni Kroos is practically a done deal and James Rodriguez will be signed although Angel Di Maria may be sacrificed in order to make space for the Colombian World Cup star.