Argentina ‘finish off Brazil’ by making the final and playing at the Maracana.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Barcelona’s move for Luis Suarez is outlined while Argentina condemn Brazil to watch them in the Maracana.
– Argentina finish off Brazil.
– They condemn Brazil to watch their most bitter rival at the Maracana.
– Romero the hero: The sub keeper for Monaco saved two penalties and leads Argentina to delirium.
– Lionel Messi unimportant in a quiet semi-final.
– The best Kroos in history. The German dazzles at the World Cup.
– James already thinking about Madrid.
– Barca plan €70m for Suarez. They will take into account the €40m from Arsenal for Alexis and the transfer of Dos Santos to Villarreal.
– Mandzukic medical today in Madrid.
– The aftermath of torture. Marked for life, the Brazil players cried like children at half-time – Scolari said go out there and make sure they don’t score 10.
– The rule of the goal. More goals than anyone at World Cups: Germany.
– Humility of Low, far from arrogant.
– Messi against Tiki-Taken.
– Argentina and Germany have already met in the final of Mexico 86 and Italia 90.
– Van Gaal ran out of changes to bring on Krul for penalties.
– The Sao Paulo chaos kills Topo Lopez. The AS correspondent for Argentina was hit by a car driven by some criminals.
– A minutes silence for Di Stefano.
– Atleti offer €16m for Oblak. Benfica resist the sale of the Slovenian goalkeeper. Clear sign that the Spanish champions will lose Thibaut Courtois to Chelsea this summer as they continue to press for his replacement.
– Messi’s final.
– The star and Mascherano will play in a great final against Low’s machine. The goalkeeper Romero was the hero in the shootout after 120 minutes of mutual respect.
– Dos Santos lands Villarreal move.
– Cuenca terminates contract and will go to Depor and Tello will be loaned to Porto.
– Alexis + Cesc= Suarez. The sales of the players amounts to almost the final price for ‘Charrua’, between €73m and €75m.
– Barca get a discount of €20m on Liverpool’s clause.
– The club want to defend the striker to TAS.
– Neymar will return to Barcelona on August 5.
– The seven sins of Brazil. Germany from muscle to Tiki-Taken.