Kroos, Navas and Rodriguez will make Los Blancos a formidable proposition…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid will confirm the signing of Keylor Navas as they continue to strengthen their squad.
Image courtesy of Marca.
– Colossus Blanco.
– The signing of Kroos and the imminent arrivals of Keylor Navas and James fire Real Madrid to the favourites for the Champions League.
– The champions of Europe will be enemy number 1 in a crazy Champions League. Diego Costa, Luis Suarez, Lewandowski, Mandzukic, the number nines who want to knock off Ancelotti’s men.
– ‘The ones who are committed have stayed’. The Rojiblanco captain sends a message to those who have left the club.
– Barcelona win the Colombino..
– Karanka: ‘I don’t think that Mou divided Madridismo’. Boro is the best place to start my career.
– Negredo on the Real Madrid agenda.
– The fans choose Keylor Navas.
– Survey on As.com: Only 9.43% of internet users discard him; 42.06% would let Casillas leave and 48.51% would let Diego Lopez leave.
– Casillas only will go if Florentino says that he is not in his plans. The final in Cardiff will be key.
– Diego Lopez. Monaco include him in operation James but he wants to stay.
– Chelsea offer 25 million for Miranda. Atletico don’t want to negotiate and refer to his clause of 30 million.
– Deulofeu fires Barca. A great play of his gives Luis Enrique his first win. Ter Stegen debuts.
– Blind in Barcelona.
– The Ajax centre back is the first choice for Barca if Mathieu or Marquinhos fall through. The Dutchman spends his holiday in Barcelona and waits for the call from the Blaugrana club.
– Halilovic and Duelo start strongly. The small details from the Croatian, the genius of the Catalan and the control of Afellay, the best of Barca. The Luis Enrique era starts with many tests and winning the Trofeo Colombino. Ter Stegen could not show his qualities.
– Iniesta: ‘We will welcome Suarez with open arms’.
– Cuadrado Barca want a player with multiple uses.
– Juve buy the substitute Morata for 20 million.