Belgian ace could be next signing as Marquinhos unlikely to move to Spain…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers as a new starlet emerges at Real Madrid while there is controversy over Luis Suarez’s return date.
– Marcos Llorente dazzles Carlo Ancelotti.
– DNA of Gento. The promising centre midfielder (19-years-old) catches the eye of the Coach. Zinedine Zidane has called him up from the youth team to Castilla and he could debut tomorrow against Inter.
– ‘You have to give James freedom on the pitch’. Interview with his ex-Coach.
– Mario Mandzukic: ‘I like Cholo a lot’. The Belgian Origi could accompany him in the Rojiblanco attack.
– Luis Suarez could play El Clasico without training with Barca. October 26, the day his ban ends.
– European Under-19 Girls. Holland awaits in a big final.
– Spain beat Norway 2-0.
– TV will decide if Luis Suarez plays. The Uruguayan finishes his ban on the night of the 25th. If the operators put the game on this date, he will not be in the squad. If it’s the 26th he will.
– Madrid vs Barca will be the last weekend of October.
– ‘We will defend the League title with tooth and nail’.
– Cerezo assures us that Atletico will have ‘the same or a better team than last year’.
– Ancelotti: ‘I will decide at the start of the season the first choice goalkeeper’.
– The Federation don’t pardon Racing and they remain excluded from the Cup.
– European Under-19 Girls. Spain defeat Norway 2-0 and will play against Holland in the final on Sunday.
– Mathieu presented. ‘I feel more comfortable as a centre back, but it is the manager who decides’.
– ‘Objective Vermaelen’.
– Barca plan the signing of the Belgian centre back from Arsenal after the difficulties of Marquinhos. The Gunners are searching for a replacement and Louis van Gaal is battling to take him to Manchester United.
– Madrid vs Barca, 25/26 October.
– 1. Luis Suarez, in the hands of TAS for the first Clasico at the Bernabeu. 2. The first derby will be the 6/7 December and the return at the Power8 the 25/26 April 2015. 3. All the key dates of the League.
– Mathieu: ‘I’ve come to play centre-back’. Zubi defends himself: ‘The price is correct’.
– Interview with Deco: ‘There won’t be another like Messi’.
– Florentino threatens to bring in more signings. Not content with just Toni Kroos and James Rodriguez, Real Madrid president may continue spending to strengthen the squad.