Argentinian expected to complete move to Paris in the coming days…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Angel Di Maria moves a step closer to leaving Real Madrid and sealing his big-money move to PSG.
– €80m. The biggest sale in their history.
– PSG prepare a super offer that’s irresistible for Angel Di Maria.
– Another great team. Atletico create a new squad with Griezmann, Mandzukic, Oblak and Siqueira that will continue competing at their maximum.
– ‘Di Maria must be at Valdebebas on the 5th August’.
– Carlo Ancelotti does not give in to the demands of the player and Madrid.
– The Argentine does not feel wanted and has accepted an offer from PSG. The club need to cash in on him to pay for the signings.
– Jose Callejon within reach of Atletico Madrid. His relationship with Rafa Benitez is untenable: yesterday he was expelled from training.
– Today the signing of Griezmann will be made official.
– Neymar on holiday in Ibiza with a corset on. He will report back on the 5th August.
– Spain can’t beat Holland. The Under-19s were second in Europe.
– Lucho pushes for Juan Cuadrado
– The Azulgrana Coach rates the versatility of the Colombian highly. But keep an eye on Manchester United who will make an offer of €38m for him.
– On route to Birmingham. ‘The objective of the stay is the physical aspect’ says Luis Enrique.
– La Roja women lose the final against Holland (0-1).
– Cesc Fabregas and Diego Costa debut with Jose Mourinho’s Chelsea.