AS.com readers choose their ideal Real Madrid starting XI…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Bayern Munich plot a way for German international Sami Khedira to join them on a free next season.
– Bayern tempt Khedira.
– The retaliation of the Kroos signing. The German club ask him to see out his final year of his contract with Madrid before moving on a free.
– They offer him a significant improvement on his salary and a big signing on bonus. The player has rejected an offer from Arsenal over a disagreement regarding his wages.
– A back magician for Neymar. The doctor who helped Higuain, Toure and Henry will treat him.
– ‘I am very happy at Napoli’. Jose Callejon grateful for the offer from Atletico but he will stay with Rafa Benitez.
– The fans’ Madrid.
– Internet users on AS.com choose their XI.
– Neymar case increases demands on Bartomeu. Cases’ lawyer calls on him to be charged and the Vice-president Faus.
– Three are missing: Torres, Bakkali, Cazorla…Atletico continue to reinforce the middle of the park and the attack.
– Marquinhos or Vermaelen.
– Barca tighten the centre-back circle. The Brazilian continues to be the priority, PSG resist but Barca keep going.
– Arsenal’s Belgian is the alternative and is on the agenda of United and Liverpool.
– Pressure on Diego Lopez. Keylor Navas arrives to be his replacement.
– €530m, record income. Faus announces a profit of €41m and that the debt that was €431m in 2010 is now €287m.
– Los Blaugrana tune up at Saint George’s Park.
– Interview with Mathieu ‘ I am happy to play alongside the best in the world, Messi’.
– Rakitic: ‘Working like this will make the fans happy’.
– Lucho looks for a more vertical Barca.